Sunday, January 10, 2010

1250 results

Well what started off promising ended up sucking for me. 

Game 1:
Got an all DS Dark Angle army in game one.  That was really a one sided affair, it was dawn of war and I started in all off the table, he put 2 units and a hq up right on the line.  then I rolled in and started shooting, he just tried to servive in cover, his only anti tank was 3 auto cannons.

Game 2:
Space wolves with 5 man thunderwolf Calvery squad (5 man complex unit of toughness 5 2 wound pieces.
Rune priest, Vindicator, long fangs and some normal marines.  He stole turn one and destroyed one of my vendettas.   Objective game, I manage to pin then eliminate his closing troop choices to get an extra contest in on him, with us each getting 1 KP.

Game 3:
At this point I am tied for second, 1 kp behind dan.  So of course I draw dan and not the other guy, we tie, Dan drops from first to second, I drop from second to forth.  Really ruined the entire event for me.  To the point where I am thankful I will miss the next couple events

No comments:

Post a Comment